- Unveiling the Power of Balanced Scorecard: A Deep Dive into Dimensions and KPIs
- Navigating the Bias Minefield: Unraveling different forms of bias in interpreting KPIs
- Navigating the Skies: Top KPIs for Airlines
- KPIs for Political Parties during election campaigns
- Mastering Financial Excellence: top 10 CFO KPIs
KPIs per Business Process
All KPIs available at KPI Portal are categorized according to business processes. The model used for categorization is based on Porter’s (1985) value chain. The primary processes are depicted vertically, while the secondary processes are shown horizontally. Click on any particular process to access the relevant KPIs that measure that specific business process.
KPIs per BSC category
All KPIs at KPI Portal are categorized into four dimensions, following the Balanced Scorecard by Kaplan & Norton (1992): Financial, Customer, Internal Processes, and Learning & Growth. Click on each dimension to view the KPIs that measure that specific area.